Reward Fleet - What to Expect
On the Reward Fishing Fleet, we care about you, our valuable customer. In an effort to make your trip the best it can be, we’d like to give you some information before boarding.
- Wear whatever clothing is appropriate for the weather of the day.
- Rubber soled shoes are preferred, no high heels, or flip flops please.
- Sunscreen is recommended, as well as a hat or visor. Long sleeved outdoor shirts will help ward off the sun.
- Our fishing trips are approximately 4 hours in duration, with 8 hour trips on select dates.
- Any spot we place you in is a good fishing spot. However, we will make the best effort to position you on the boat as per your request. Please make these wishes known in advance while making your reservation, and arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to depature time to secure the spot you requested.
- If you have an issue with motion sickness, please take medications at least one hour prior to departure. Calling in the night before for our predictions of sea conditions, as well as checking local weather forecasts will have you properly informed.
- You will be given a rod and reel with an appropriate rig of your choice. Please ask the mate what the best options are.
- All tackle (hooks, leader, weights) are provided as needed, free of charge.
- We will instruct you on how to use the equipment properly. Backlashes can slow your fishing down! If you have an issue, we will cheerfully fix it for you.
- You will NOT BE BAITING YOUR OWN HOOK. Our crew will be at your side as quickly as possible to get you back fishing. In situations that we are using small cut bait, we will show you how to bait your hook, and provide a bucket of clean water nearby to rinse your hands.
- LIVE BAIT - Although we may have live bait on board for every trip, we cannot possibly use it on every line, depending on how many fishermen we have for that trip. We will however, put out additional rods and reels with live bait to give an additional opportunity for a trophy fish. If you have an interest in catching a trophy fish, please inform your mate so as to give you the best chance.
- We NEVER charge for cleaning of your catch. This is a service that we happily provide.
- TIPS - We cannot guarantee good fishing, but CAN guarantee great service. Please take into consideration how busy the boat is, how you are treated and to what extent the crew tried to catch you fish while deciding on how much to tip. Please let us know how your trip went, so we may keep improving!
What to Expect
Directions - Miami Beach
Kids Let's Go Fishing
Miami Beach Marina
Map & Directions
9:00 am - 1:00 pm (daily)
1:45 pm - 5:30 pm (daily)
8:00 pm - 12:30 am*
*Wed., Thu., Fri. & Sat. Only
Subscribe to our